Welcome to WildBuggies!

Do you like lifted golf carts? Or anything else you would classify as a Wild Buggy? Then join and discuss everything related to Wild Buggies.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Thanks for visiting Us!
Welcome to WildBuggies

Do you like customizing your golf cart? Or anything else you deem as a Wild Buggy. Or just looking for help with any issues? join and we'll help each other, it takes less than 30 seconds! Everybody is welcome here. This Notice will disappear once Registered!

Click here for a FREE account

small give-away for new members

Discussion in 'News & Announcements' started by OUTL4W, Nov 23, 2016.

1. for the next five four three members registering and making 5 posts will receive:
    [​IMG]
    Colorful and striking vintage logo decals stickers of famous names like STP, Autolite, Moon, & others. Printed on durable vinyl, suitable for outdoors. Originals, not a reproductions. NOTE: Adhesive is not as strong as back in 1970, these will stick if surface is flat, dry, and clean.

once registered you need to make 5 posts and post in this thread as well to be qualified.

Attached Files:

2. Heck ya...I'll take one of these...thanks man. Should I pm you?

3. Yup...just pm me your address if you're ok with that..and I'll send it out asap.

4. pm sent

• Like Like x 1
  5. this stilil open ?

6. Yes sir....it sure is...