What are you doing right now?

OUTL4W

AMA
Admin
Addict
Ahh....it’s beautiful day in PA...to smoke.....some meats. Came to camp today and have a little feast. Threw a couple briskets and pork loins on the treager to smoke. Hopefully done by 4. Suppose to storm tonight though.

I’m not a very social person but since this site is small, not that many will see it anyways o_O

@8:12am:
1B25686D-D36B-4010-BEF0-676A605A7FA2.jpeg

Will update when done...

OUTL4W

AMA
Admin
Addict
Update for last weekend...pretty much a washout. Finished the cooking back at home. Didn’t even stay the night. And Sunday was a complete washout here in Pa.

But this weekend looks damn good soooo I think I’ll try again smoking another brisket tomorrow. Today I took a personal day from work and have off Monday. So getting an early start to camping this weekend. Just hanging out with my bud waiting on the wife to get off work.....

33E94D71-9D82-40F8-85DE-B80067F5C259.jpeg

OUTL4W

AMA
Admin
Addict
Got up at the butt-crack of dawn and threw it on and now 4 hrs in and getting ready to wrap it for the remainder...

B6489D2D-6517-47A7-A92F-81AADB92BE5F.jpeg

Crash Test Dummy

Dazed and Confused
Admin
Donater
Addict
Tech
me ... i was burglarized Friday 3 am took AC unit and Club Car 48v charger, and a bag of tools, from my shed
they did a few more in the area .. but were caught and i got AC unit back but no charger or tool bag
it was a black guy and a white girl ... i got a photo of her ... 4 counts .. his i don't have
HEATHER.png

OUTL4W

AMA
Admin
Addict
Holy shit...sorry to hear that, CTD. That truly sucks. Them 48v chargers are god-damn salty. Hopefully homeowners insurance covered it.

Crash Test Dummy

Dazed and Confused
Admin
Donater
Addict
Tech
A good friend passed a month ago and we had a memorial service Friday
this morning his son came over and gave me his golf cart and ALL his tools, we're talking a full shed of tools only catch ... i have to have them gone before the 20th ... went today and got a moving pod ... it's already half full !!!
here is cart i got .. i already have 2 people wanting it
i put the LEDlights front and back and redid the ats before i went in hospital in 2017
it's a 1997 Westin ( ezgo knock-off)

cart1.png
cart2.jpg

cart3.jpg

OUTL4W

AMA
Admin
Addict
Oh shit, sorry about your friend CTD. And it sure was extremely nice of him to leave you his tools and buggy.

About Us

Wild Buggies is a golf cart enthusiast community, with some hot rod/retro/ratrod enthusiasts peppered in, which is committed to providing a safe and effective communications platform related to the industry.

Affiliates

Support Us!

If you like advert free forums.

Donate now
Forgot your password?