small give-away for new members

Lmathies

for the next five four three two members registering and making 5 posts will receive:

Colorful and striking vintage logo decals stickers of famous names like STP, Autolite, Moon, & others. Printed on durable vinyl, suitable for outdoors. Originals, not a reproductions. NOTE: Adhesive is not as strong as back in 1970, these will stick if surface is flat, dry, and clean.

Rules - once registered you need to make 5 posts and post in this thread as well to be qualified.

They look awesome

They would be great on my toolbox

They would really dress up a hobby race car

Would be cool in a mancave

Would make a great nostalgic father's day gift

Five posts , Did I win?

Last edited by a moderator:

OUTL4W

AMA
Admin
Addict
They look awesome

They would be great on my toolbox

They would really dress up a hobby race car

Would be cool in a mancave

Would make a great nostalgic father's day gift

Five posts , Did I win?

I merged all your posts in this thread...the rules are that you only need 5 posts across the entire forum....and then post in this thread.

You had already qualified before posting in this thread but just needed to acknowledge that you wanted the sticker set by posting in this thread once reaching the 5 post requirement.

you’ll need to pm me your address and I’ll get those out to you.

OUTL4W

AMA
Admin
Addict
ok....now down to 1. So the next forum member with 5 posts BEFORE posting in this thread is qualified for the decal set...

About Us

Wild Buggies is a golf cart enthusiast community, with some hot rod/retro/ratrod enthusiasts peppered in, which is committed to providing a safe and effective communications platform related to the industry.

Affiliates

Support Us!

If you like advert free forums.

Donate now
Forgot your password?