1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Thanks for visiting Us!
Welcome to WildBuggies

Do you like customizing your golf cart? Or just looking for golf cart help? Then join the golf cart forum for golf cart enthusiasts owned & operated by golf cart enthusiasts. It takes less than 30 seconds! Everybody is welcome here. This Notice will disappear once Registered!

Click here for a FREE account

DS No reverse

Discussion in 'Club Car' started by Numbers624, Apr 21, 2020.

1. Ok need some help I have a 98 CC DS 48 volt
    I replaced and upgraded the motor, F&R switch, solenoid, controller, wires, and v-glide
    The v-glide came with wires sticking out the old one was connected to a 6 pin connection spoke with BU tech and I believe I have it wired right
    I got help before on wiring the controller thank you very much my question is the old controller had 3 small wire connections numbered 123 the new one has J1 J2 J3 so I assumed they connected the same is that right?
    So now I have no reverse when the F&R switch is in reverse I do have the buzzer but the wheels no turn also when in forward it seems I have to press the pedal down further than before to get the wheels to turn
    Sorry for the long post
    TIA

2. #2 crash test dummy, Apr 21, 2020
    Last edited: Apr 22, 2020
    check micro switches

95-0348voltcc.png
    click to enlarge
    color diagram 98 48 v MOCR TYPE

3. Also I should add that the solenoid does click on when the pedal is pushed in when in reverse

4. #4 crash test dummy, Apr 22, 2020
    Last edited: Apr 22, 2020
    sorry i missed the v-glide part here is your wiring diagram

[​IMG]

check the the F/R switch if you are getting click then the F/R switch is not engaging correctly check to make sure the cables are tight and making contact wit lugs in F/R switch
    also you need a jumper on the bottom 2 cables (A1) like this
    [​IMG]

it can be a cable or a brass plate

[​IMG]

5. when in forward it seems I have to press the pedal down further than before to get the wheels to turn
    that would be the V-glide it has resistors so it is your imagination or you mixed up the wires check wires

6. Ok thanks

• Like Like x 1