No reverse

Numbers624

Veteran
Ok need some help I have a 98 CC DS 48 volt
I replaced and upgraded the motor, F&R switch, solenoid, controller, wires, and v-glide
The v-glide came with wires sticking out the old one was connected to a 6 pin connection spoke with BU tech and I believe I have it wired right
I got help before on wiring the controller thank you very much my question is the old controller had 3 small wire connections numbered 123 the new one has J1 J2 J3 so I assumed they connected the same is that right?
So now I have no reverse when the F&R switch is in reverse I do have the buzzer but the wheels no turn also when in forward it seems I have to press the pedal down further than before to get the wheels to turn
Sorry for the long post
TIA

Crash Test Dummy

Dazed and Confused
Admin
Donater
Addict
Tech
sorry i missed the v-glide part here is your wiring diagram

check the the F/R switch if you are getting click then the F/R switch is not engaging correctly check to make sure the cables are tight and making contact wit lugs in F/R switch
also you need a jumper on the bottom 2 cables (A1) like this

it can be a cable or a brass plate

Last edited:

Crash Test Dummy

Dazed and Confused
Admin
Donater
Addict
Tech
when in forward it seems I have to press the pedal down further than before to get the wheels to turn
that would be the V-glide it has resistors so it is your imagination or you mixed up the wires check wires

About Us

Wild Buggies is a golf cart enthusiast community, with some hot rod/retro/ratrod enthusiasts peppered in, which is committed to providing a safe and effective communications platform related to the industry.

Affiliates

Support Us!

If you like advert free forums.

Donate now
Forgot your password?