rough ride

i have a 2019 ezgo valor i bought new, only use it on the golf course, it has a 2 inch lift .... this is the roughest riding cart i have ever owned...i am running 8.5 lbs in turf tires... how can i soften the ride...can i lower this cart and make it ride better....any help is appreciated...can i buy softer leaf springs....

Crash Test Dummy

Dazed and Confused
Admin
Donater
Addict
Tech
OK you can go with a duel spring set up ... the lift is a stock lift with heavy duty springs
Standard duty leaf provides a comfortable, factory-style ride with 2 passengers, while the heavy duty helper leaf kicks in when needed to handle cargo or extra passengers.
amazon duel springs

sorry it has taken me so long to get back to you....been working alot of overtime....i made an executive decision and decided to cut off the bottom 2 leaf springs....what a difference it made...rides so much better

About Us

Wild Buggies is a golf cart enthusiast community, with some hot rod/retro/ratrod enthusiasts peppered in, which is committed to providing a safe and effective communications platform related to the industry.

Affiliates

Support Us!

If you like advert free forums.

Donate now
Forgot your password?