ClubCar Farm Caroche

Crash Test Dummy

Dazed and Confused
Admin
Donater
Addict
Tech
a few things about them break parts are hard tp find . stirring is next to imposable
they were made from 1970 tp 1974
your photo looks to be 1974
there are alot of things that you can do .. does it run ?
is that the club car badge up front ?

1974 wiring diagram

here's one i did
seats are uptopar golf cart seats , tail pipes are fake . and steering wheel is a newer cc wheel ... i also fiberglassed the front
but if want a windshield get a newer one it will fit in good .the bumpers are very rare
keep us up yo date

Jimmy

Thanks for the diagram. The motor turned when tested with 12v. I haven't gotten new batteries yet, so I don't know what works and what doesn't electrically. I know the brake master cylinder and wheel cylinders need to be replaced. Steering seems to be okay so far. The wiring is in pretty rough shape so I will probably replace most of it. Looks like lights, key switch, and other accessory wiring needs to be completely re done. I think the fiberglass front cowl has a spot for a club car badge, but nothing is there. I'm not sure yet if a windshield will be necessary but I will rig some sort of roof. You guys have any recommendations for a new battery charger? I don't want to spend $$ on batteries and then kill them with bad charging/maintenance. The Lester Summit II looks good without doing much research. Thanks.

Crash Test Dummy

Dazed and Confused
Admin
Donater
Addict
Tech
The Lester ll is a good charger wait to get batteries in it will work or not
remember the 3 Ps Play . Park , Plug it in
YOU CAN USE A CLUB CAR WINDSHILD FRAME & ROOF UP TP 2001
THERE ARE HYDROLIC BRAKE CELENDLERS OUT THERE READ THE AD CAREFULLY

LET US KNOW HOW IT IS GOING

About Us

Wild Buggies is a golf cart enthusiast community, with some hot rod/retro/ratrod enthusiasts peppered in, which is committed to providing a safe and effective communications platform related to the industry.

Affiliates

Support Us!

If you like advert free forums.

Donate now
Forgot your password?