2014 g29 rear sag and suspension sqeak

Shaun

I recently bought a 2014 Yamaha g29 and the rear end seems to sag. What can I Do? I really don't want to put a full lift kit on it but was wondering if a spacer or block was made to help level it. I was also wondering how to get rid of the squeaky rear suspension. Any help would be very appreciated!

I recently bought a 2014 Yamaha g29 and the rear end seems to sag. What can I Do? I really don't want to put a full lift kit on it but was wondering if a spacer or block was made to help level it. I was also wondering how to get rid of the squeaky rear suspension. Any help would be very appreciated!
Never having worked on a Yamaha I can't say for certain. I would start by checking to see if it has spring bushings that can be replaced. That's a large part of such issues on many carts I have been around.

Crash Test Dummy

Dazed and Confused
Admin
Donater
Addict
Tech
you need heavy duty springs to replace tour worn out ones

without seeing the cart squeak i have no idea

About Us

Wild Buggies is a golf cart enthusiast community, with some hot rod/retro/ratrod enthusiasts peppered in, which is committed to providing a safe and effective communications platform related to the industry.

Affiliates

Support Us!

If you like advert free forums.

Donate now
Forgot your password?