Yamaha wiring for a Predator 2017 420 ignition switch

whiteGIANT510

Do you still have the original ignition switch box? I got my cart already swapped with a 420 and they just extended the original wires. But obviously they did it wrong because you mustbrun a separate ground wire from the box to the engine or else it won't kill the engine when you turn the key off

rlefevre

Do you still have the original ignition switch box? I got my cart already swapped with a 420 and they just extended the original wires. But obviously they did it wrong because you mustbrun a separate ground wire from the box to the engine or else it won't kill the engine when you turn the key off
no dumb me tore it all out and yes it won't shut off, thankyou

rlefevre

Got it my black ground to oil sensor and spark plug had a bad connection, going only thing there is one wire which is hot coming out of ignition switch at the reset button have no clue where that hooks up

whiteGIANT510

That would have been nice to have when I first got my cart I eventually figured it out but I dumped the circuit breaker

About Us

Wild Buggies is a golf cart enthusiast community, with some hot rod/retro/ratrod enthusiasts peppered in, which is committed to providing a safe and effective communications platform related to the industry.

Affiliates

Support Us!

If you like advert free forums.

Donate now
Forgot your password?