ClubCar Upgrade 2003 club car Carryall engine

John

I got Mom’s old Club Car Carryall for free. Pretty junky so cleaned her up, put 6 inch lift, 23 inch tires and then the li’l Kawasaki was real wimpy. Bought the Vegas Carts install kit then went to Harbor Freight for Predator 670 engine. No dice. Supply chain. Been looking at other Honda clones but they are more expensive. So I’m waiting for Home Depot to get a Lifan in or for a Predator to show up at HF. Anybody else having trouble? Any options?

whiteGIANT510

That's crazy. I need to make my own engine install kit and sell it. I could definitely make and sell the same thing at least $250 cheaper over $900 and it doesn't even include the engine. .I guess the price reflects the fact they're not selling these every day

John

That's crazy. I need to make my own engine install kit and sell it. I could definitely make and sell the same thing at least $250 cheaper over $900 and it doesn't even include the engine. .I guess the price reflects the fact they're not selling these every day.

John

I think it was ok but you can definitely do better making it yourself. There’s the torque converter and belt and all fasteners included. The kit really worked well. Ignition switch and wire harness all good quality. It’s a blast driving around town.

About Us

Wild Buggies is a golf cart enthusiast community, with some hot rod/retro/ratrod enthusiasts peppered in, which is committed to providing a safe and effective communications platform related to the industry.

Affiliates

Support Us!

If you like advert free forums.

Donate now
Forgot your password?