Thanksgiving travel and still look for parts.

John Campbell

While wife was driving the last hour or so to Orlando, Florida last night, spending holiday with her family here. I was diligently searching buy and sell sites for golf cart parts LOL

I am ultimately going with a folding rear seats setup, but I've all ready started on removable rack for front beer cooler. I found seats, non-folding that are size match for my little cart. On craigslist.

So after eating later, I'm driving 20 minutes to get $100 rear seat and back lol also going to look at the gentleman's other stuff. He customizes electric carts just outside orlando! Wish me luck, as this trip may turn into my black friday buggy sales!

John Campbell

Heading to Titusville now. Scored big on parts today! New top, rear seat, windshield frame, tinted windshield, cooler, rear grab bars, etc.. paid less than 250 for all

About Us

Wild Buggies is a golf cart enthusiast community, with some hot rod/retro/ratrod enthusiasts peppered in, which is committed to providing a safe and effective communications platform related to the industry.

Affiliates

Support Us!

If you like advert free forums.

Donate now
Forgot your password?