Welcome to WildBuggies!

Do you like lifted golf carts? Or anything else you would classify as a Wild Buggy? Then join and discuss everything related to Wild Buggies.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Thanks for visiting Us!
Welcome to WildBuggies

Do you like customizing your golf cart? Or anything else you deem as a Wild Buggy. Or just looking for help with any issues? join and we'll help each other, it takes less than 30 seconds! Everybody is welcome here. This Notice will disappear once Registered!

Click here for a FREE account

Thanks

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Troy Sessions, Jun 8, 2019.

1. Hello I'm new to the golf cart world, I build custom cars so I have a pretty good understanding how things work. Ive purchased a couple junk carts that I plan on customizing. Ive already stripped one down to nothing and on my way (04 club car 48v) aside from a couple broken body support brackets, no sweat, it's actually pretty decent shape. The body is about to be painted and reinstalled. And of course batteries, those damm batteries lol I appreciate any 'help if I need thanks in advance

• Like Like x 1
  2. welcome Troy
    That sounds like a lot of work you got there...but working on your hobbies is the only type of work that is fun. Keep us updated...

3. WELCOME TROY
    [​IMG]

ONE THING YOU NEED TO KNOW
    DO NOT USE FRAME FOR GROUND IN ELECTRIC CARTS

• Like Like x 1