Welcome to WildBuggies!

Do you like lifted golf carts? Or anything else you would classify as a Wild Buggy? Then join and discuss everything related to Wild Buggies.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Thanks for visiting Us!
Welcome to WildBuggies

Do you like customizing your golf cart? Or anything else you deem as a Wild Buggy. Or just looking for help with any issues? join and we'll help each other, it takes less than 30 seconds! Everybody is welcome here. This Notice will disappear once Registered!

Click here for a FREE account

Thanks ~introduction

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by The pickup artist, Jun 29, 2019.

1. Hey everybody. My name is Christina and I live in Memphis Tennessee. I recently in the last 45 day quit my job of six years and started driving up Golf Cart in our city as a full-time job. I picked up tourists and locals and carry them from point a to point B. I’m the proud owner of 2 golf Cart. I have an e-z go and a zonE! Ones electric and ones gas! I make a pretty good living and I’m in love with my carts! I was super excited to come across this group .

Attached Files:

2. Welcome...that’s great you make a living off what you love. So few of us can do that these days (raises hand)

3. pickup.png