ClubCar Recently bought 2 old club cars to get around the homestead

Crash Test Dummy

Dazed and Confused
Admin
Donater
Addict
Tech
i have done the by-pass and just cut the black wire (#21 in diagram) at the OBC and attached it to #6 negative battery post

obc wire.png

i have done the by-pass and just cut the black wire (#21 in diagram) at the OBC and attached it to #6 negative battery post

View attachment 1835
Thanks I will give that a try, maybe today. I finally ordered 2 replacement cells for the two that got rubbed raw and shorted for the 88. Hopefully they make it in this week. I can't wait to get the second one (99) running as I have made up my mind to convert it into a mini truck as I really need a little truck to use around the homestead. I just wish I had the ability to weld aluminum, I've tried and failed a few times, probably because I'm trying to use inferior equipment for welding aluminum. My Lincoln 175HD was never intended for aluminum no spool gun or anything.

About Us

Wild Buggies is a golf cart enthusiast community, with some hot rod/retro/ratrod enthusiasts peppered in, which is committed to providing a safe and effective communications platform related to the industry.

Affiliates

Support Us!

If you like advert free forums.

Donate now
Forgot your password?