Precedent DS Electric 48v questions on an 08 club car

vince321

Hi every one and thanks in advance im looking at buying an 08 club car 48v electric batterys are about 4 years old has a back seat. it has some problems and i know little about electric carts some back round info on it it quit working so the replaced the selonoid still didn't work they replaced the stock motor with a nidec D00-4008A (which they said is a 400 amp motor) which inturn burnt up the stock controller which was a curtis 1510A-5251 (250amp) what controller would i need to put on it to handel the larger motor and is there anything else i should be looking at to replace also they said the run /tow switch does not work so they bypassed it what would be a good price to offer them for it the tires are almost bald but do hold air

Snotty B

First off that's not a larger motor that is a stock motor for the newer carts it's about a 375 maybe 400 amp motor that controller should have handled that motor just fine

About Us

Wild Buggies is a golf cart enthusiast community, with some hot rod/retro/ratrod enthusiasts peppered in, which is committed to providing a safe and effective communications platform related to the industry.

Affiliates

Support Us!

If you like advert free forums.

Donate now
Forgot your password?