Ocean Lakes?

OUTL4W

AMA
Admin
Addict
I love camping and wish I could say yes....I can’t even leave the state of Pennsylvania according to my work or I gotta self quarantine for 10 days after I return.

Is that your seasonal spot for camping?

Rennz

Veteran
Yeah, we actually store our camper there and go down 4-5 times/year. The kids love it and carts are a big thing there including a nightly, 8pm, golf cart cruise; lots of crazy custom carts. We will be there for Halloween, I'll post some pics.

OUTL4W

AMA
Admin
Addict
Noice...
I also have a seasonal spot, about 20min down the road from me, that allows us store all summer. Was even allowed to put down a load of stones. Pretty cheap since no power hookups. Generators a must & thankfully jiffy johns are provided by the campground.

posted some pics here:

Rennz

Veteran
Well, here's just a few pics from this year's Halloween trip. The place was packed! No spots were left open.
he.jpg
ha.jpg
hb.jpg
hc.jpg
hd.jpg
hf.jpg

John Campbell

I've been to Ocean lakes many time, but never paid alot if attention to carts. Now that have one, I'll look better but can't carry my gas cart which sucks. My uncle has a permanent place in myrtle beach at pirates something. I'll have to ask if they allow gas carts.

Rennz

Veteran
I've been to Ocean lakes many time, but never paid alot if attention to carts. Now that have one, I'll look better but can't carry my gas cart which sucks. My uncle has a permanent place in myrtle beach at pirates something. I'll have to ask if they allow gas carts.
Nice, yeah that pirate campground is only about a mile north of Ocean Lakes I don't know their rules on carts but the campground in-between (Lakewood) doesn't allow any privately owned carts.

Last edited:

About Us

Wild Buggies is a golf cart enthusiast community, with some hot rod/retro/ratrod enthusiasts peppered in, which is committed to providing a safe and effective communications platform related to the industry.

Affiliates

Support Us!

If you like advert free forums.

Donate now
Forgot your password?