Monster cart

jethaulin

so it looks like two marathon bodys. a ds front nose. and i think a precedent wiring harness. have been working on the harness does anyone know wher the black wire with the bullet connector goes, do i just plug them together?
20190121_104825.jpg

jethaulin

the motor is 36-48-72, but all the rest is 48. want to get up and running befor i go dumping money into it. as of right now i only have about 900 into it right now.

OUTL4W

AMA
Admin
Addict
Also just FYI...I prolly should put this as a disclaimer that any images uploaded could/will be used in the panels on the main forum page. The images in these blocks will change randomly when visiting the forum. If not wanting them to show up, just let me know.

jethaulin

thats fine with the pics. just have to figure out the loading. a little confused. would be eazyer to browse my files, rather then trying to giuge out the file name.

jethaulin

harness looks like it is set up for obc. (as its a precedent) do i have to put one in? im using a yewy charger.

About Us

Wild Buggies is a golf cart enthusiast community, with some hot rod/retro/ratrod enthusiasts peppered in, which is committed to providing a safe and effective communications platform related to the industry.

Affiliates

Support Us!

If you like advert free forums.

Donate now
Forgot your password?