MacGyver and low budget mods.

John Campbell

Ok guys and gals, I'm starting this thread to share ideas and tricks or tips we use to save a buck, repurpose items or just use what's on hand. Not just building, but also repairing or upgrading! We've all done it sometime!

Building or modifying anything needs creative minds and definitely thinking outside the box to get that one of a kind original. Let's share our knowledge and build on each other's to make the most bad ass carts we can when not breaking the bank to do it.

John Campbell

Ok guys and gals, I'm starting this thread to share ideas and tricks or tips we use to save a buck, repurpose items or just use what's on hand. Not just building, but also repairing or upgrading! We've all done it sometime!

Building or modifying anything needs creative minds and definitely thinking outside the box to get that one of a kind original. Let's share our knowledge and build on each other's to make the most bad ass carts we can when not breaking the bank to do it.
Quick and solid repair for small to medium fiberglass and plastic damage. I got this from a good friend who does auto body work!

JB Weld plastc bond, less than 8 bucks at lowes or home depot, 2 part epoxy in syringe, fill small holes, cracks or chips. Larger cracks, I use some thin metal reinforcement behind(beer can cut and rolled out) since this stuff bonds to metal, plastic, glass, etc.

Sets quick, sandable and paintable. I use it to fix them paint small areas rather than fiberglass. Saves time, cheap, strong and easy for pretty much anyone to do.

I'll add pics as soon as I get home.

About Us

Wild Buggies is a golf cart enthusiast community, with some hot rod/retro/ratrod enthusiasts peppered in, which is committed to providing a safe and effective communications platform related to the industry.

Affiliates

Support Us!

If you like advert free forums.

Donate now
Forgot your password?