Welcome to WildBuggies!

Do you like lifted golf carts? Or anything else you would classify as a Wild Buggy? Then join and discuss everything related to Wild Buggies.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Thanks for visiting Us!
Welcome to WildBuggies

Do you like customizing your golf cart? Or anything else you deem as a Wild Buggy. Or just looking for help with any issues? join and we'll help each other, it takes less than 30 seconds! Everybody is welcome here. This Notice will disappear once Registered!

Click here for a FREE account

Looking at a 16 RXV or an 18 TXT, input?

Discussion in 'EZ-GO' started by Capps, Jul 7, 2019.

1. Looking at either a 16 RXV or 18 TXT, which is easier to upgrade the speed on and how to do it. New to carts, been involved with cars for years. Any input would be greatly appreciated

2. Both are Ezgo carts
    i like the TXT body style better
    both are very upgradable
    remember 2 things with electric carts
    1 DO NOT use the frame for ground
    2 always put back wheels off the ground when working on a cart

• Like Like x 1
  3. Definitely like the TXT better. What is the method to upgrade the speed on a 17 or 18? Any ideas? Thanks

4. #4 crash test dummy, Jul 8, 2019
    Last edited: Jul 8, 2019
    Definitely like the TXT better. What is the method to upgrade the speed on a 17 or 18? Any ideas? Thanks
    depends on the money you want to spend on it
    i'd go with a 500 amp XTC Alltrax programmable controller

here is a friends site that sells them
    https://www.revolutiongolfcars.com/alltrax-xct-controllers

then you could go hog wild and get everything !!
    motor, controller, and welding wires

• Like Like x 2
  5. Ended up with a killer deal on a 19. In time I will start upgrading thanks for the link

6. thumb-up-cartoon-png_246633.jpg