introduction

waterman here, Since I retired I picked up a hobbie of learning to repair golf carts in our 55 plus park. I try to help our seniors the best I can for free labor just pay for parts. When I get stumped I will need to ask questions. I am getting pretty good with my volt meter. Seems lately I have been building new battery cables, and rebuilding a lot of front ends. 1 or 2 motors in the last 6 months. mostly easy stuff. When not sure I will ask for help.
Thank You
waterman

OUTL4W

AMA
Admin
Addict
Welcome to the forums, waterman. May I ask how you discovered the site? Free labor and only pay for parts? Any chance you live in Pennsylvania?

Welcome to the forums, waterman. May I ask how you discovered the site? Free labor and only pay for parts? Any chance you live in Pennsylvania?
crash test dummy told me about the site. I started playing with golf carts as a need to do something to try to help people. I have a liver transplant and not a day goes by that I don't think about the family that gave me the liver. Im almost 9 years into it and I cant get the need to do something for someone out of my head. I often wonder the name of the donor, what kind of work did they do. Am I doing what this person would do. So I provide labor on golf carts for free

OUTL4W

AMA
Admin
Addict
crash test dummy told me about the site. I started playing with golf carts as a need to do something to try to help people. I have a liver transplant and not a day goes by that I don't think about the family that gave me the liver. Im almost 9 years into it and I cant get the need to do something for someone out of my head. I often wonder the name of the donor, what kind of work did they do. Am I doing what this person would do. So I provide labor on golf carts for free
Now if only everyone had that same outlook on life by paying it forward.

About Us

Wild Buggies is a golf cart enthusiast community, with some hot rod/retro/ratrod enthusiasts peppered in, which is committed to providing a safe and effective communications platform related to the industry.

Affiliates

Support Us!

If you like advert free forums.

Donate now
Forgot your password?