Welcome to WildBuggies!

Do you like lifted golf carts? Or anything else you would classify as a Wild Buggy? Then join and discuss everything related to Wild Buggies.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Thanks for visiting Us!
Welcome to WildBuggies

Do you like customizing your golf cart? Or anything else you deem as a Wild Buggy. Or just looking for help with any issues? join and we'll help each other, it takes less than 30 seconds! Everybody is welcome here. This Notice will disappear once Registered!

Click here for a FREE account

Hi

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by justhavinfun101, Nov 29, 2019.

1. Hello everyone. I am a proud owner of a 1981 244cc cart. Rebuilt last year. Next step adding a lift and tires.

Cheers
    George
    Ontario, Canada

• Like Like x 1
  2. what model ?

GEORGE.png

3. I believe it is a Marathon...I can not seem to upload an image. Says file is to large.

4. hello sir George & welcome....

Do you know the dimensions of the image? The sever is unable to process "live" images from apple & google.

5. 81 gas is not hard to lift and you can use up to 22" tires ( any 14" x 8" rim or less)

4" Economy Lift Kit for Ezgo Marathon Gas 80-94.5
    [​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
  6. 1981
    20190323_132723.jpg

7. YEP THE 4" LIFT WILL WORK

8. Thanks..I have looked into them...damn tires are pricey. 500 here in Ontario for a decent set of 4. It does make a big difference though.