EZGO Hey from DFW!

Micbad

Hello,

Intro post from DFW area! Enjoying my first golf cart project - frame off 1999 ezgo txt. Will be reading a lot to learn before I ask too many dumb questions. Thanks in advance for all those who asked all the questions I have already and will make my learning easier (searching forum databases).

Mike

Crash Test Dummy

Dazed and Confused
Admin
Donater
Addict
Tech
WELCOME MICBAD
EZGO'S ARE A GOOD CART TO START WITH
ONE THING I LEARNEDTHE HARD WAY IS CAREFULL TAKING OUT BOTTOM WINDSHILD BOLTS ... SPRAY THEN WITH PB BLASTER THE NIGHT BEFORE
ALSO DRILL OUT THE RIVETS ON THE COWL AND SEAT AREA ...THEN GET AN OEM RIVET SET

THERE ARE NO DUMB QUESTIONS !!!!

WE ARE HERE TO HELP!!!

Micbad

Awesome thank you! Big question for me which I will post in the forum is since replacing or rebuilding nearly everything which wiring harness to go back in with (the old one was literally gone - want to go with 48 or 72V AC motor so I thought why not get a better harness than the original for the new voltage and all the accessories I plan to run. Do you have any suggestions on which harness might be a good one to start with - besides the 1999 which was 36V

About Us

Wild Buggies is a golf cart enthusiast community, with some hot rod/retro/ratrod enthusiasts peppered in, which is committed to providing a safe and effective communications platform related to the industry.

Affiliates

Support Us!

If you like advert free forums.

Donate now
Forgot your password?