Forward/Reverse switch.

JayBird

Veteran
Anyone have a good set of pictures or drawings of a club car Forward/Reverse switch? I'm not talking about the ones you pull up that just show a sketch of the switch i'm need actual S1 lands here A2 lands here etc. Pictures or an actual electrical schematic would be amazing!! Thanks!!!!!

JayBird

Veteran
Thanks man, that one I have what im looking for is someting that shows the actual front of the switch there are terminals on the top and the bottom of the front of the switch body. some pics show A2 and M- going up through the bottom some show M- going in the top side like you see here. This did not work for me. I have a wiring issue in the switch I believe. I wired direct circumventing the switch and I can run in forward great. My switch is brand new and rings out good. I think my A2 or M- is just in the wrong spot

Attachments

JayBird

Veteran
Guys I have my problem solved. My M- cable coming from my F/R switch to my AllTRAX controller was in fact bad I replaced this cable when I did my cart rebuild. The factory installed connector on this cable was bad. I'm up and running!!!

About Us

Wild Buggies is a golf cart enthusiast community, with some hot rod/retro/ratrod enthusiasts peppered in, which is committed to providing a safe and effective communications platform related to the industry.

Affiliates

Support Us!

If you like advert free forums.

Donate now
Forgot your password?