Do you take your wild buggy with you on trips?

OUTL4W

AMA
Admin
Addict
The wife and I have a seasonal campsite only 20min from the house. We try every weekend to go and we always bring our 2 golf carts(club car precedent and ez-go rxv). Well simply because we mainly use them to travel to the jiffy john as we don't like using the camper toilet for "bulk" deposits.

The campsite we stay at has no hookups. You'll need a generator for power. But we like it and it's cheap.

My uncle also has a permanent spot for camping and he takes his gas powered Yamaha g19 every time. But I have to load it for him since he's partially paralyzed.

We take yours when we can. I pull a 5th wheel camper so my wife has to pull the trailer for the golf cart. If we go close to home 100 miles or so we take it. One day may get a toy hauler.

OUTL4W

AMA
Admin
Addict
Wish the wife was brave enough to haul our carts. She gets too nervous hauling 1 buggy let alone hauling both.

John Campbell

Mine is being built behind my camper, and will travel wherever I go with it for work. Probably see most of country in next ten or so years.

About Us

Wild Buggies is a golf cart enthusiast community, with some hot rod/retro/ratrod enthusiasts peppered in, which is committed to providing a safe and effective communications platform related to the industry.

Affiliates

Support Us!

If you like advert free forums.

Donate now
Forgot your password?