Do you own an RV / Camper?

OUTL4W

AMA
Admin
Addict
Its been raining here all week....been wanting to pull the camper to the site but too damn wet...

OUTL4W

AMA
Admin
Addict
Jesus..37ft?...don’t you need a CDL license for that? I’m just hauling a 27’ ultralight with just one slide.

Do you have a seasonal spot for camping?

Jesus..37ft?...don’t you need a CDL license for that? I’m just hauling a 27’ ultralight with just one slide.

Do you have a seasonal spot for camping?
No we like to go different places. We try to go to Florida in January. No don’t need a cdl but I have one

Went from a big Coleman popup to a 38.5 ' 5th 2/17 and a nice newer mobile came up in the campground in south TX couple miles from where all kinds of political grandstanding is going on about a piece of wall so they can't just throw the drugs across. Makes me trailer trash. Will keep the trailer with the 99 Ford dually for travel to events. Happy to not be in MN with 20 year low temps

About Us

Wild Buggies is a golf cart enthusiast community, with some hot rod/retro/ratrod enthusiasts peppered in, which is committed to providing a safe and effective communications platform related to the industry.

Affiliates

Support Us!

If you like advert free forums.

Donate now
Forgot your password?