Electric Charging My Batteries

chiefwawho

Hey guys so I’m concerned recently Iv purchased a 2000 Western 36v golf cart. Took it out for my first round and it did great. It sat for a couple days then went to take it out for another round but noticed charger said it was almost redline on 20? I thot maybe it would be ok so I took it out. Got to about 7th hole and it died. So I finished tha round brought it home and threw it on charger. Once charged I drove it to store and back and all is good. But my concern is…… if it was fully charged and I only went to the store and back (maybe a mile if that) I threw it on the charger and it read 20 again. Is it going to show 20 every-time after use or should I be worried about bad batteries? I’m worried ima take it out on another round and it dies again? What y’all think? Thanks in advance

Crash Test Dummy

Dazed and Confused
Admin
Donater
Addict
Tech
what year are the batteries?

AJanuary
BFebuary
CMarch
DApril
EMay
FJune
GJuly
HAugust
ISeptember
JOctober
KNovember
LDecember
years are from 0 to 9

charged should read 0 when fully charged
some times you need to let charger run til it shuts off
what kind of charger is it

About Us

Wild Buggies is a golf cart enthusiast community, with some hot rod/retro/ratrod enthusiasts peppered in, which is committed to providing a safe and effective communications platform related to the industry.

Affiliates

Support Us!

If you like advert free forums.

Donate now
Forgot your password?