Help needed on picking new main wiring harness

Micbad

Hello All,

Starting a complete refurbishment and frame off build of a 1999 EZGO TXT - The cart is basically a frame that's left right now - I want to go with either a 48 or 72V cart so I got to thinking I probably should find a better main wiring harness than simply replacing the original one. Any suggestions on a good main harness for 48 or 72V cart? All the switches (Forward / reverse / ignition / tow etc) will be replaced si really can choose any harness as a starter. I see some versions are expensive and some are not that bad - thank you

M.

Crash Test Dummy

Dazed and Confused
Admin
Donater
Addict
Tech
KEEP THE OEM WIREING IS BEST ..CAN HANDLE 48V WITH NO PROBLEM
I'D GO WITH THE 48V TO START ... THE BATTERYS FIT RIGHT IN AND ARE WIRED THE SAME
ONE THING I ALWAY SAY IS TO GET BIGGER BATTERY CABLES THIIS INCLUDES TO THE MOTOR AND F/R SWITCH 2 GAGE OR 4 GAGE
LIKE THIS

2 GAAGE SAME KIT AS AMAZON 1/2 RGE PEICE AND A FREE KEY

SHOW ME A PHOTO OF FRAM AND F/R SWITCH
KEEP THE MOTER FOR NOW

Last edited:

Micbad

Yeah I am thinking of just doing 48V for the cart. The motor and controller are all canibalized. So I will need to get a motor and controller and switches. So will be upgrading and updating everything. Was thinking of going with the 48V DC to AC system from Navitis. Thus replacing all of it with new -including F/R switch.

I figured if I started with the 48V harness for TXT EZGO that's a good start and go from there.

M.

About Us

Wild Buggies is a golf cart enthusiast community, with some hot rod/retro/ratrod enthusiasts peppered in, which is committed to providing a safe and effective communications platform related to the industry.

Affiliates

Support Us!

If you like advert free forums.

Donate now
Forgot your password?